Total Impact Assessments (Pty) Ltd, known as Total Impact, is an independent environmental consultancy established in 2004. The firm brings to the fore 30 years of combined experience and expertise of its two Directors, within the fields of environmental and biodiversity management. Total Impact has a close relationship with Doug Jeffery Environmental Consultants (Pty) Ltd with Doug Jeffery being one of Total Impacts two Directors.
Your project planning is complete, your Environmental Authorisation/s have been issued. Now all the environmental planning needs to be implemented or perhaps your project has started and an unexpected environmental issue has cropped up. This is where Total Impact can step in to assist you.
We support and facilitate environmentally sound development, economic growth and societal-environment interfaces through the services and products offered to our clients. We provide solutions and options to clients who wish to make responsible choices regarding the environment and the way they interact with it.
In addition to our network of environmental specialists Total Impact has a professional collaborative agreement with USK Environmental and Waste Engineers (Pty) Ltd., this collaboration serves to increase our expertise and resources.
Our offices are located in Klapmuts, with easy access from the N1 between Paarl and Cape Town. We operate and provide services throughout the country.
Services offered by Total Impact include, inter alia, the following:
- Turnkey Integrated Environmental Management Services (Environmental Solutions)
- Environmental Management Programs & Plans (Operational/Construction or Project Specific)
- Environmental Auditing and Status Reporting
- Assisting clients to address directives & pre-directives issued by the relevant competent authorities
- Project & Operational Environmental Impact Mitigation and Control
- Compliance monitoring (construction & operational stages, permits and authorisations, ECO's)
- Environmental awareness training (courses tailored to suit needs)
- Air emissions licensing & Emissions Estimating
- Air Quality Monitoring (Point Source, Stacks & Ambient, Passive & Active)
- Dust Fall Monitoring
- Interpretation of Environmental Authorisations
- Coordination of specialist studies
- Rehabilitation & Restoration Corrective Plans
- Water Use License Applications
- If required, collaborative multi-disciplinary specialist teams can be assembled for large scale projects
- Water Sample Collection & Analysis (Biological, Organic and Inorganic)
- Environmental Due Diligence Reports
- Base Line Studies